Network Inventory Monitor
Network Inventory Monitor allows you to create a network inventory. By monitoring the inventory
you can get complete information about operating system, service packs, hotfixes,
hardware, software and running processes on remote PCs. You can get screenshots from remote
computer and send messages to remote PC. Powerful reporting module helps you save a lot of
time for preparing asset reports.
NOTE:You should install NIM-User on the remote computers.
You can use Active Directory for deploying Network Inventory Monitor in your network. For this you should use an MSI file.
Our inventory software will collect the following information from workstations in your network:
- Operating system type, version, build, product key and product ID;
- Service packs and hotfixes;
- Processor type and frequency;
- BIOS information and serial number;
- Motherboard and chassis;
- Network adapters;
- MAC-address and IP-address;
- DHCP, DNS and WINS settings;
- Memory size and memory modules;
- Hard drive, CD/DVD drive and FDD;
- Total and free space of logical drives;
- Video card, monitor, current graphics resolution;
- Multimedia devices;
- Modems and printers;
- Shared resources;
- Startup programs;
- Product keys and versions of installed software;
- Running processes.
Network Inventory Monitor features:
- You can generate a report about all the computers in "one-touch";
- Export reports to HTML, XML, MS Excel, MS Visio XML Drawing or RTF formats;
- Export all data to MS SQL;
- Built in scheduler;
- You can get screen shots from remote computer;
- Sending messages from administrator to remote PC;
- Compatible with: Windows 7 / 2008 / Vista / 2003 / XP / 2000 / NT / Me / 98.
Examples of reports in HTML format: List-style report,